2021年12月3日 星期五

 #8.question

Is there a short-term or long-term goal that you want to achieve in your life? What is it?

My answer is yes, my long term goals is being a life-longlearner, because I believe that live and learn. Moreover, I also love my profession and try to improve my abilities.

How to turn your goals into reality?

Graduating from the school and get the degree aren’t present the end of your learning career. With the advancement of application technology and the change of opeartion of the company, we should find the new way and opportunities to push us continuously growth and development

And my ultimate goal is making a happy learning environment. When you are interested and satisfied with what you are learning, you are more able to persevere it. So,  I think that I should work hard to achieve this goal.

What’s your plan?

I think that study in the classroom isn’t the only way to learn. In addition, online classes are great learning resources as well. Except the school courses, I will have some computer courses online for a few days a week. If l had some questions or I couldn’t understand the knowledges, I ask my friends who studying in this professional right away. 

I will try my best to participate in free courses or school lectures, hoping to listen to other experiences. At the same time, I  keep to explore myself.




4 則留言:

  1. "When you are interested and satisfied with what you are learning, you are more able to persevere it." => totally agree.
    Online classres are great resources too, true.

    回覆刪除
  2. It’s not easy to be a lifelong learner. I really admire your goals.

    回覆刪除
  3. You are a very thoughtful person.It is a good thing to think in the long run.
    I hope you can find what you like.Good luck

    回覆刪除
  4. This is not a simple goal, but it can enrich and fulfill life. Hope you can achieve it!

    回覆刪除